How to Apply
If you’re seeking assistance, applying is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4!
- Explore Visit your conservation district’s page, and explore the programs and services available in your area.
- Contact Call or stop by your district office to discuss your conservation goals with one of our friendly district administrative coordinators (DACs).
- Eligibility Work with your local DAC to find the right programs and services for your needs. They will help determine your eligibility and navigate you through the application process.
- Implement (two paths)
- NRCS If you’re seeking assistance through NRCS, your DAC will be on hand to help see your application through ranking and selection. During that time, they will work with you to make sure you get connected with technicians and district conservationists who can help you accomplish your goals.
- District Services Districts may offer a variety of services specific to your area, such as education and equipment rental. Talk to your DAC and they will make the arrangements for you.